Get a Ride to Your Appointments
Part of staying healthy is getting the care you need, when you need it. And we make it easy. As a member of Healthy Blue, you can get rides to your doctor’s office, pharmacy and other providers of covered services.
To get a ride, call LogistiCare at 1-866-430-1101 at least 48 hours prior to the appointment.
We can help you get to your appointments
You can get free rides to:
• Medical visits.
• Behavioral and mental health providers.*
• Urgent care visits.
• Dental visits.
• Vision visits.
• Pick up medications from your pharmacy.
• Other providers of covered services.
*Members living in residential facilities for behavioral health services may not be eligible for transportation services through Healthy Blue. Please check with your facility for more information.
How to set up your ride
To get a ride, call LogistiCare at 1-866-430-1101. Rides must be set up 48 hours prior to the appointment. For information about your ride after you set it up, please call 1-866-430-1101 and choose option 2.
When you call, make sure you have this information:
- Your member ID number (This number is on the front of your Healthy Blue member ID card.)
- The address, ZIP code and phone number where you want to be picked up
- The name, address, ZIP code, and phone number of the doctor or other provider you’ll be seeing
- Date and time of your appointment
- If you use a wheelchair or other mobility equipment
- For minors age 16 and younger, the name of the adult who will go with the child
- The name of the caregiver, if applicable